You are here
Terms & Conditions
This Website features the experiences of many current and former Brand Launcher clients. Brand Launcher provides coaching, consulting, and implementation services to clients in a wide variety of industries and circumstances. Naturally, there are a number of factors that influence outcomes and results, and some factors are beyond our control. There can be no such thing as a guaranteed "typical" result on custom coaching and consulting. Here are some of the factors that contribute to the success or failure of initiatives:
- Coachability – the client's ability to accept critical feedback and recommendations
- Discipline and follow through - the client's willingness to execute plans on a timetable
- Relationships – the client's personal life often has a major impact -- energizing or crippling -- upon the business owner's ability to perform effectively
- Technology and database issues – the client's current technological systems and skills or readiness to invest in necessary systems, training, and resources
- Capitalization – the client's access to capital to fund projects and initiatives (for example, if production for a certain product must be ramped up but there is no funding to source raw materials, then future sales are jeopardized)
- Availability of qualified list and list quality, copy and design, ability to demonstrate proof-of-concept
- Industry factors – Growth or contraction within the industry; competitive forces
- Willingness to take risk; willingness to make major organizational changes; willingness to invest in marketing, business growth, and systems initiatives
- Economic factors
- Natural disasters
- Human resources factors – the client's staff, whether in-house or outsourced, and the staff's ability to work as a team
- Financial issues (Brand Launcher does not provide authoritative investment advice)
- Regulatory and legal issues (Brand Launcher does not provide authoritative legal advice)
- Personal and psychiatric issues (Brand Launcher does not provide clinical psychiatric advice)
As you can see, the list of factors that could potentially impact a business move is substantial. Nobody can control all of these factors with absolute certainty, and real-world results will vary. You should know that any custom marketing or business development solution that promises "turn-key" results is quite possibly a scam.
As a potential client, we want you to join us with open eyes as to the factors that affect outcomes and results. Coming to the process with a strong commitment to the process and a clear understanding of the factors and risks involved is an important part of making the right decision.
This Website may include links to external Websites. When you follow such links, the external Website may appear as a full screen (in which case you will need to use the back button on your browser to return to this website) or in some cases it may appear within the frame of this Website (in which case you will be able to return to this Website by using the navigation buttons within the frame). Where an external Website appears within the frame of this Website, this is purely for ease of navigation back to this Website and does not indicate any responsibility on our part for the external Website concerned. This is true even if it is a Website owned and operated by another Brand Launcher company. Brand Launcher is not responsible for the owners or operators of these Websites or for any goods or services they supply or for the content of their Websites, and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties, or other terms or representations in relation to any of these, or accept any liability in relation to any of these (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external Website to which this website includes a link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE
All information or advice provided as part of this Website is intended to be general in nature and you should not rely on it in connection with the making of any decision. Brand Launcher tries to ensure that all information provided as part of this Website is correct at the time of inclusion on the Website but does not guarantee the accuracy of such information. Brand Launcher is not liable for any action you may take as a result of relying on such information or advice, or for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you taking this action.
POSTING TO THIS WEBSITE
Brand Launcher reserves the right to monitor any information transmitted or received through any Forum that may be provided as a part of this Website. At our sole discretion and without prior notice, we may at any time review, remove, or otherwise block any material posted.
Should any part of this Website offer you the opportunity to join or read from a Forum, please be aware that any communications posted on the Forum represent the views of the individual who posted such communication and are not to be taken as the views of Brand Launcher. Brand Launcher accepts no responsibility or liability for anything posted on the Forum by any user of the Forum. You must not use the Forum to post, upload, or otherwise transmit information or pictures that are defamatory, a breach of privacy, or otherwise unlawful.
This website contains material including text, photographs and other images and sound, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are, to the best of our knowledge, owned by licensed by Brand Launcher.
- access any part of the website;
- print off one copy of any or all of the pages for your own personal reference.
You may not
- copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), broadcast, alter or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the web site except as set out under "You may". These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the web site;
- remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the website.
without our express written consent.
CHANGES TO TERMS & CONDITIONS
Brand Launcher may change the Terms and Conditions and Disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this Website you are accepting that you are bound by the current Terms and Conditions and Disclaimer and so you should check these each time you revisit the site.
CHANGES TO/OPERATION OF WEBSITE
Brand Launcher may change the format and content of this website at any time.
Brand Launcher may suspend the operation of this website for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content, or for any other reason.
Brand Launcher reserves the right to terminate access to this website at any time and without notice.
If you have a question or complaint about this website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject: Terms & Conditions or by phone at 410 235 7070.